This course is designed as a continuing education course related to general lines insurance. This course is designed as a continuing education elective course for Agents, Customer Representatives and Claims Adjusters not including Public Adjusters. Topics include:
- Insurance terms and risk concepts
- Insurance contracts
- Personal Auto Policy
- Business Auto Policy and Garage Policy
- Residential property and liability insurance (Homeowners (HO) & Dwelling Property (DP) policies
- Commercial property insurance including the business package policies
- Commercial liability insurance, excess liability insurance and workers compensation
- Transportation insurance (Inland marine, ocean marine and aviation insurance)
- Law and ethics
The approved continuing education credit hours are 14 hours and are approved for all agents and claims adjusters (all licenses except 3-20/T31-20 public adjusters). No classroom attendance required. Earn your credits completely online in our virtual classroom!
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 98024
Authority: CE0220 - General Lines
Joe Donovan, Author/Instructor
INSCE028 Life Insurance CE Course
This course is structured with the right content, delivered in small quantities, with learning assured through frequent fill-in-the-blank questions, elements of information emphasized, and instructor guided learning. Several tools are provided to make your learning straightforward and comprehensive.
Topics covered include:
- Life Insurance Policies
- Life Insurance Policy Provisions and Options/Riders
- Life Insurance Beneficiaries
- Life Insurance Premiums and Proceeds
- Life Insurance Underwriting and Policy Issue
- Group Life Insurance
- Social Security
- Retirement Plans
- Uses of Life Insurance
Your course contains Lessons, Quizzes and a Final Exam. Lessons are not graded, the grade shown is for your information only. There is one Quiz per Topic. Quizzes combined together are worth 50% of your final grade, and the Final is also 50% of your grade. You must have at least a 70% score on all quizzes and the final exam to pass the course. We encourage you to attempt the quizzes as many times as you wish. Your highest score will be used.
Important Note: By taking this online course, you have agreed to acknowledge the understanding that the online course testing must be completed unassisted by any person, the course material or other material.